Collection of Information
Information You Provide to MonkeyGod.
MonkeyGod collects information you provide directly to it, such as if you request technical support; or send MonkeyGod an email or otherwise interact with it.
Information MonkeyGod Collects Automatically. When you access the Services, MonkeyGod automatically collects certain information, including:
- Log Information: MonkeyGod logs information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to its websites.
- Device Information: When you access or use the Services, MonkeyGod collects information about (i) device properties, including, but not limited to Media Access Control (“MAC”) address, unique device identifier (“UDID”), or other device identifiers; (ii) device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) geographical data such as zip code, area code and location; and (v) game score and achievements. MonkeyGod may also collect other data as reasonably required by MonkeyGod to provide, maintain and improve the Services.
Information MonkeyGod Collects from Other Sources. MonkeyGod may receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information it has about you. For example, when you authorize MonkeyGod to connect to certain third-party social networking sites, MonkeyGod will access information about you from those sites, such as your name, account information, friend lists, and any other information you make publicly available. MonkeyGod collects this information in accordance with the privacy policies and authorization procedures determined by third-party social networking sites in addition to the privacy settings you establish with those sites. For more information, please refer directly to the privacy policies of the relevant third-party social networking sites.
Use of Information
MonkeyGod may use the information it collects about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services and deliver the information and support you request, including technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests.
- Track and analyze trends and usage in connection with the Services
Our Services are designed for users who are 13 or older. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13 and believe that your child might have provided personal information to MonkeyGod, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to delete such information.
MonkeyGod takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Third Party Analytics and Advertising
Like most servers, our servers automatically record the page requests made when users visit our Site. These “server logs” typically include your web request (the requested content), IP address, browser type, browser language and the date and time of your request. We use this information to help diagnose problems, to analyze statistics of our Site, and to allow us to improve the overall user-experience. No personal information (like your name, email or phone number) is being gathered with server logs. We do not transfer these data to third parties as long as it is not required by law.
By using this Site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Delivered by Google, Inc., may make use of one or more “DoubleClick DART Cookies”.
DART cookies store and collect data on your computer about your browsing activity. Google may use this data to show advertisements on this Site based on your browsing activity.
Contact via email
When you contact us via email, by using a contact form, you are providing us with personal information such as your name and email address. Such information is used only for the purpose of assisting you with, and validating your inquiry, request or submission. We respect the privacy concerns of visitors to www.MonkeyGod.net.
We do not sell or disclose your email address or any other personal information about you.
We protect personal information against such risks as loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction, through appropriate security measures.
Your Privacy Choices
- Information About You. If you wish to have the information MonkeyGod collects about you updated or deleted, please contact us, but note that MonkeyGod may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
- Location Information. You have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your mobile device or by following the standard uninstall process and removing all MonkeyGod applications from your mobile device.
If you have questions about this Statement or our policies, please contact us